A specialist Teen Club which meets every two weeks on a Saturday afternoon. We provide a variety of fun activities differentiated to the needs of our members. Our trained staff and purpose-built centre in Portswood provide a fun and safe environment for young people with a learning disability to socialise, create and explore.
Southampton Mencap FairPlay Teen Saturday Club
Who to contact
Where to go
- Southampton Mencap Activities Centre
- SO17 2NF
- Children's Centre Areas
- Portswood Bevois
Our Activities Centre is located behind the shops on Portswood High Street. The access lane between October Books and the Post Office, opposite the Victory Centre.
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Alternate Saturday afternoons from 2.30pm-6.30pm
- Time of day
Term time only
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £10.00 Per Session
- Payments are made in block bookings; we do not accept bookings for individual sessions.
- Age Ranges
- From 11 years 0 months to 17 years 11 months
- Any Other Notes
A complimentary taster session is offered to all new members. Following this we would complete an application meeting to assess the support needs of the individual.
- Has Provision
- Experience with
Speech and Language delay
Autistic spectrum disorder
Special Educational Needs
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
Attention Deficit Disorder
- Immediate vacancies
- The group is currently at capacity. We encourage families to make contact to check as we are able to place you on a waiting list or advise if there have been any recent changes.
- Date updated
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Saturday 2pm 5.30pm
- Offers pickups
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report