We offer counselling for children and young people in Southampton up to the age of 26.
Counselling is an opportunity to talk to someone in confidence, about anything that could be worrying you. This could be about home life, school, college, relationships or just about how you are feeling about yourself. Our trained counsellors are friendly, welcoming and won’t make judgements about you or your problems
Counselling takes place at our Advice Centre and our Avenue building and is with the same counsellor every week. The counsellor will listen to you and help you to explore how you are feeling.
We offer the following counselling:
- Face-to-face counselling for 4-10 year olds – referrals to this service can be made via your GP.
- Face-to-face counselling for 11-26 year olds in Southampton.
- Face-toface counselling for 5-17 year olds, regeistered with a Hampshire GP.
- Online counselling for 14-17 year olds who are registered with a Hampshire GP.
- Online counselling for 14-25 year olds registered with a Southampton GP.
To book an assessment please get in touch with us.