Skip to main content

Housing Services for Southampton City Council Tenants and Leaseholders

Your housing service is able to help you with a range of advice, help and information about your council home and the services available to you.

To find out about the most convenient way to pay your rent or to make a payment online see our council tenants webpages.

If you have a question about your tenancy, estate or need advice about neighbour nuisance contact your local housing office.

To report a repair to your council home please get in touch with our repairs team.

Are you one of our older customers? Find out about the services available to you on our housing and support for older people.

Find our more about your tenancy by watching our video:

Who to contact

023 8083 3000
Southampton City Council - Tenants
Social Media

Where to go

Civic Centre
Civic Centre
SO14 7LY
Children's Centre Areas

Share your feedback on this page ∇

Please provide feedback on our website. Try to include any constructive suggestions for improvements and we will do our best to incorporate them.

Back to top


Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information provided in this directory, we do not accept any responsibility or liability for any errors that have occurred. It is recommended that you always check with providers that their service or organisation meets your requirements. We offer an impartial service and we cannot recommend or endorse any providers listed.

Further information