Daisy Birthing Active Antenatal Classes: Winchester, Chandlers Ford and Romsey
Our all inclusive Active Antenatal method is a ground breaking, effective and all encompassing pregnancy class helping you to learn your antenatal education and active birth techniques in a truly effective way anchored to your breath, your body and your movement exactly where you will need it on your baby's birthing day.
Each class will deliver:
- Traditional antenatal education
- Active birth awareness
- An easy way to understand medical induction and interventions
- Flowing movement sequences anchored to your body and breath
- Breathing techniques for every stage of labour
- Relaxation techniques
- Peer-to-peer support in a women only class
Classes can be started from 14 weeks of pregnancy and are taught over a six-week term.
Women can do as many terms as they wish until baby is born.
We are supportive of all birth choices.
Also offering Active birth group workshops for expectant women and their birth supporter. Contact me for more information.
Daisy Birthing® - A practical, educational and supportive journey through labour and birth.
For more information please contact Roxana Prior