City Reach Youth Project
A Free and Open Access Youth Project serving the Central Area.
City Reach Youth Project firmly believes in the important role that good quality open access youth provision has in the development and well-being of children and young people.
Our free, open-access play and youth sessions are run by experienced and qualified youth workers, and give children and young people a space to have fun, make friends and try new activities. We are based at Northam 521 - a purpose-built youth centre with multi-use outdoor sports space in the heart of Northam.
Mondays 3:45pm-5:45pm (Juniors aged 5-11 years old)
Wednesdays 3:45pm-5:45pm (Juniors) / 6:00pm - 8:30pm (Seniors aged 11-18 years old)
Thursdays 6:00pm -8:30pm (Seniors)
Fridays 4:00pm-6:00pm (Girls Clubs, starting soon, please contact for details)
ALL OF OUR SESSIONS ARE FREE TO ATTEND
Our activities include:
- Sports (football, basketball, netball).
- Creative activities, including arts & crafts and music.
- Access to games and toys, such as boardgames, age-appropriate video games, and free-play items including roleplaying toys and lego.
- Computer suite
- Celebrations of holidays and special events
- Homework and Reading Club
- Regular trips and residentials throughout the year