Yellow Door provides a range of integrated, specialist services to those who are at risk of or who have been affected by an unwanted sexual experience and/or domestic abuse. This may include anything from rape, childhood sexual abuse and sexual assault to harassment or coercion. Any unwanted sexual experience can have a significant impact on the individual both emotionally and physically. We work with young people (11+), men, women and families as well as providing information, advice and support to agencies who are working with affected individuals. Services include:-
A telephone Helpline providing free, confidential advice, support and information (the number will not show up on a phone bill or phone display) - 023 8063 6313
Open: Wednesday 16:00 - 19:00
- One to One therapy through our Adult Counselling Service or Young People's Counselling Service.
- Support for families who are struggling with the impact of sexual abuse or assault through Family Therapy.
- Therapeutic Groups for adults and young people
- ISVA (Independent Sexual Violence Advisor) support to individuals and their families who are thinking about or already engaged in reporting their experience and negotiating the criminal justice system.
- Preventative work in schools, youth groups and colleges through our nationally acclaimed The Star Project.
- Diversity and Inclusion Advocacy Service to support those who might otherwise struggle to access domestic/sexual violence support services