Autus – The Hao2 Foundation exists to facilitate personal and professional growth for people with autism and complex needs.
We aim to increase opportunities for exciting and sustainable work, to improve lives and to improve prospects.
We are a disabled people’s user-led organisation set up to support disabled people to purchase training and job coaching courses and benefit from a 20% VAT exemption, thereby making personal budgets go further.
GETSETGO Short courses using our 3D platform:
- Job coaching: £50 per hour (before discounts), £40 per hours when 6 hours or more are booked in advance
- Taster session provided on a 1:1 basis remotely via internet: £99
- Taster course provided on a 1-1 basis in person £199 12 hours 1:1 personalised training and support £599
- 24 hours 1:1 personalised training and support £999
- 48 hours 1:1 personalised training and support £1800
3DCONNECTIONS Non-accredited personal and professional development courses using our 3D platform:
- 3DConnections for Life: 144 hours non accredited personalised training and support over 12 - 24 weeks: £3600
- 3DConnections for Work: 144 hours non accredited personalised training and support over 12 - 24 weeks: £3600
DIGITAL HIGHWAYS Accredited personal and professional development courses using our 3D platform:
- 3DDigital Highways: 144 hours City & Guild accredited personalised training and support over 12 - 24 weeks: £4800
All courses VAT free if purchased by individuals. VAT is added if sold via an organisation.
This service can be purchased by individuals from Autus - the Hao2.eu Foundation using personal budgets or commissioned from Hao2.eu and fully funded on behalf of a group of individuals in a local area by a local authority or other local organisations.
If there is demand for our services but no available funding for individuals or organisations to purchase these, please email us to express an interest.
Hao2.eu and Autus will work collaboratively with you to identify and secure potential funding sources wherever possible.