Imagine a neighbourhood where:
- people feel part of the community
- people feel that neighbours look out for each other
- people feel free to ask each other for help when they want it
- people share their skills
- people feel valued when they help each other out
- people enjoy a full and meaningful life
Time Banking strengthens communities by drawing people together and by developing mutual friendships and support.
It is a way of creating a sense of neighbourliness and building communities. It is a rewarding and enjoyable way for people to come together to share their skills.
With Time Banking, people of all ages and abilities can join in and exchange a whole range of skills.
It benefits from the diversity of its membership so there are a wide variety of skills exchanged between members.