* Covid Update: Some of our groups are still running, check our website for the latest information.
No Limits run a variety of groups which are aimed at providing emotional support in a group atmosphere. With the help of a youth worker, the groups allow you to gain practical support with your emotional health and wellbeing. Our groups include:
- COSMO, a support group for children and young people aged 11-18 who are affected by the substance use of their friends or family.
- Safe House, weekly sessions for young people aged 16-25 that are fun and full of activities. These group sessions give you the opportunity to meet and make friends with other young people who have lived experiences of mental health and are in a situation similar to yourself.
- Teen Safe House a support group for young people aged 13 to 19 suffering from confidence or anxiety issues.
- Time4U a group for young people aged 8-11 & 11-18 with a learning disability who would like to meet with other likeminded young people. Our trained staff will ensure you have fun and are supported.
Youth Affinity Working alongside The Prince’s Trust, Youth Affinity offers young people completing the Fairbridge programme ongoing mental health support through a programme of peer support, emotional first aid, workshops and one to one support that can be accessed in a bespoke way by each young person. The support groups supports young people to increase their confidence, gain new skills and be able to achieve their goals.
We also provide therapeutic groups:
- DASH Support Group supporting young people struggling with drug and/or alcohol use.
- Emotional Resilience an 8 week group that covers understanding and identifying emotions, the physical effects of anger and anxiety, triggers, self-awareness and self-esteem. The second half of this group allows young people to choose a little more of what they want to cover so that the programme can adapt to fit the needs of those attending. This is a closed group and attendance is expected at all sessions.
- Shine for young people aged 18-25 who identify as female and who may want a little extra support, to make new friends, the opportunity to meet and hear from inspiring women.