Feel happy through meditation, storytelling and games.
This class is aimed at both Parents and Toddlers.
Toddlers have the opportunity to try mini mindfulness meditations to develop inner calm, and play games to help them relax. This includes a ‘story time’ section focused on developing good qualities (such as sharing and dealing with unhappy feelings), as well as other inspiring activities to help them grow and learn to be peaceful.
For parents and guardians, part of the class is dedicated to simple, practical and effective mindfulness and meditation methods that address the real-world challenges faced by parents every day. This includes meditation to relax and refresh your mind, as well as engaging, practical teachings on topics relevant to life as a parent, and supportive discussion with like-minded, friendly parents and guardians.
During the parent-focused part of the class, children have the opportunity to be involved with drawing activities, toys and games in the peaceful, inspiring setting of the temple. Families are welcome to stay after class for hot drinks and a chat.
We look forward to seeing you there!
- Classes are run on a drop-in basis.
- No previous experience of mindfulness or meditation is necessary, and no special clothing is required – just come as you are. Booking is advised.
- This class is intended specifically for parents and guardians with children aged 0-4.
- Children remain the responsibility of parents during the class.
- A baby change room is available onsite.