Baby Swim UK offers fantastic swimming lessons in Southampton and Romsey.
Our passionate, highly qualified and gentle teachers will guide you to the besy ways to support & teach your child in the water.
Our teachers are the highest trained about! Achieving a Diploma in Aquatic Teaching: Baby & Pre-School and hold years of experience.
Baby Swim UK is pioneering in its approach to teaching baby and toddler swimming.
We have researched worldwide to develop a unique infant swim program, using the most gentle and natural techniques to teaching swimming and safety skills.
We use learning practices and teaching techniques recommended of the Swimming Teachers Association and deliver a gentle method of teaching, best for very young children.
Creating sensory stimulating learning environments and allowing babies to achieve at their own pace.
We use influences of Montessori Education which teaches us:
• All children are natural learners
• All children learn through senses
• All children love to learn
• Learning should be hands-on and through play
• Observation is a powerful way to learn
• The environment and adult should encourage a “help me do it myself” mentality in babies and young children
• Self direction is a key outcome
• Learning should be fun
Baby Classes (3 months - 16months)
Wednesday 12.00pm -12.30pm
Wednesday 1.00pm - 1.30pm
Wednesday 1.30pm - 2.00pm
Thursday 10.30am - 11.00am
Thursday 11.00am - 11.30am
Thursday 12.00pm - 12.30pm
Toddler Classes (16m - 3yrs)
Tuesday 11.00am - 11.30am
Wednesday 12.30pm - 1.00pm
Preschool classes (3yrs - 4yrs)
Tuesday 11.30am - 12.00pm
Thursday 12.30pm - 1.00pm