Children's Liver Disease Foundation is a charity dedicated to taking action against the effects of all childhood liver conditions. Our vision is that childhood liver disease will be understood and fought effectively thereby ensuring that young people and families affected will be able to take control of their lives and achieve their full potential. If you are a young person affected by childhood liver disease please visit our Young People's webpage where you can find out about our closed social media platform for young people called HIVE.
Children's Liver Disease Foundation
Who to contact
- Any Other Notes
The objectives of CLDF are:
- To provide emotional support to children and families affected by liver disease
- To promote research into the causes of childhood liver disease
- To develop means of an early diagnosis and cure
- To provide new facilities and trained staff
- To create a greater awareness of childhood liver disease through education of healthcare professionals and the public.