Help and Support for Parents and their Visually Impaired Children. When you first find out your child has a serious sight problem there'll be a million questions you'll want to ask but finding answers from the professionals is difficult or sometimes impossible - especially when you're feeling vulnerable and isolated. LOOK is a friend that can help. We are here because we don't believe that anyone need go through this on their own.
Look: National Federation of Families with Visually Impaired Children
Who to contact
- Any Other Notes
- We offer practical advice and emotional support.
- We have information about your child's condition.
- We can put you in touch with other families with similar problems.
- We will show you how to find toys and games that are right for your child
- We organise events where parents can get together and have regional groups.
- We have a technology support service, providing information on issues involving assistive and adaptive technology in education and at home.
- We have a newsletter keeping you up to date with our members.
- We have a youth project for 9-25 year olds.