After becoming severely disabled Scott Smith wanted to make a difference and help other people with mobility problems to find accessible equipment to enable them to exercise freely from a wheelchair position to improve strength and balance as well as gain greater overall health and fitness.
Keeping fit and active with a disability is key to maintaining health but also getting the most out of your body and physical capabilities, extra effort is needed to stay or get fit at home and sadly many gyms are not able to cater for the often complex needs of wheelchair users. Getting healthy and keeping fit can be achieved through a range of different exercises including joining a local sports team, or even just pushing your wheelchair along the road or through using exercise equipment such as our Invictus Active Trainer.
- Wrist Arm Strength Wheelchair User
- Core Exercises Wheelchair User
- Home Exercise Quadriplegic
- Weight Loss Wheelchair User
- Wheelchair Gym Equipment
- Wheelchair Ergometer
- Wheelchair Exercise App
- Paraplegic Weight Loss Plan
- Spinal Cord Injury Equipment
- Wheelchair Accessible Gym Equipment
- Calories Burned Using Wheelchair
- Quadriplegic Weight Loss Solution
- Wheelchair Cardio Machine
- Exercise Equipment For Disabled Seniors
- Disabled Exercise Equipment
- Adaptive Fitness Equipment
- Upper Body Workout For Wheelchair Users
- Exercise For Disabled Adults
- Wheelchair Exercise Program
- Wheelchair Accessible Treadmill
The individual products have been highlighted and linked to the relevant pages to make it easier to find the desired equipment to find out more information about exercise and improving your mobility.