Skip to main content

If you have a child with a special educational need or disability it is likely that you will come into contact with a range of different health and social care services and professionals.

Below we have given brief descriptions of some of the health and social care services that you may access or receive referrals to. We've also added links to other websites so that you can find out more information about how the services work and how they might be able to support you and your child/young person.

You can also view information about the Children's Therapy Service in Southampton.

Share your feedback on this page ∇

Please provide feedback on our website. Try to include any constructive suggestions for improvements and we will do our best to incorporate them.

Back to top


Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information provided in this directory, we do not accept any responsibility or liability for any errors that have occurred. It is recommended that you always check with providers that their service or organisation meets your requirements. We offer an impartial service and we cannot recommend or endorse any providers listed.

Further information