Developing and learning through play
Babies and young children are powerful learners, reaching out into the world and making sense of their experiences with other people, objects and events. As they explore and learn, children are naturally drawn to play, and because play is so important it has a fundamental commitment within the Early Years Foundation Stage.
Please note that the courses in this section relate to the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) for people working with children aged 0-5 years of age. Courses in other sections will also be relevant to people working with children aged 0-5, so don't forget to look at the other sections when selecting the training you and your staff need.
- Understanding and Using the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Looking at Children's Learning
- Understanding Children's Learning
- Providing for Children's Learning
- Creating a Stimulating and Challenging Environment for all
- Every Child a Reader and Writer
- Outdoor Fun
Would you like to be kept up to date with changes to our courses as they happen?
We regularly add new courses, and occasionally have to make changes to existing courses throughout the year. If you would like to be updated with these changes please sign up to receive these updates.