Skip to main content

Paying for childcare - Help for working parents

Parents can apply online and follow a simple guide to see if they are eligible for Tax Credits.

The independent Money Saving Expert website run by Martin Lewis, the finance expert, also has some really useful information on it.

Shelter, the housing and homelessness charity has information about help for families with children.

Information about Tax Free Childcare and the 30 Hour Offer for 3 and 4 year olds can ber found on GOV.UK. The Government has also introduced Childcare Choices to help parents pay for childcare costs. 

Share your feedback on this page ∇

Please provide feedback on our website. Try to include any constructive suggestions for improvements and we will do our best to incorporate them.

Back to top