Your CV needs to be:
- Clear - you want the information to be understood straight away.
- Concise - you shouldn't give irrelevant information.
- Well laid out - so that the information given can be quickly found.
To achieve this you could:
- Use clear headings to separate the various sections of the CV.
- Use bullet points rather than writing paragraphs or long sentences.
- Keep the CV short - preferably no more than two sides of A4.
- Your CV is an advertising document for yourself.
- Make sure you don't overlook your skills and experience.