Skip to main content

Need someone to talk to?

Most young people have problems or worries. If this happens to you then you need to talk to someone.

You will start to feel better once you have told somebody what’s going on and taken the first step to finding help.

Support can be found by asking a teacher, doctor, Youth Support worker or school counsellor for guidance.

You can get some help for yourself over the phone from agencies like ChildLine.

Telephone: 0800 1111 (24 hours a day, 365 days per year)
Textphone: 0800 400 222 (9:30am to 9:30pm weekdays, 9:30am to 8pm weekends)

Youth Advice workers at No Limits can offer advice and support through its advice centre and the Health and Wellbeing drop-ins in most secondary schools and all 3 Further Education colleges in the city. Free condoms, pregnancy tests, C Cards and Chlamydia tests are available at all these venues over 65 hours a week, and they can refer to the Treatment Team for those with significant problems.

Share your feedback on this page ∇

Please provide feedback on our website. Try to include any constructive suggestions for improvements and we will do our best to incorporate them.

Back to top


Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information provided in this directory, we do not accept any responsibility or liability for any errors that have occurred. It is recommended that you always check with providers that their service or organisation meets your requirements. We offer an impartial service and we cannot recommend or endorse any providers listed.

Further information